Abilene, Texas Business Law Attorneys Help You Protect Your Company’s Assets and Navigate Complex Negotiations
Providing responsive representation for commercial entities since 1950
Business law matters require in-depth knowledge and experience with a variety of practice areas including intellectual property, employment and labor law, tax law, domestic and international finance regulations, and commercial paper. At The Whitten Law Firm, P.C., our team of business lawyers offers extensive real-world experience and unparalleled legal knowledge of commercial transactions. We strive to eliminate your legal burdens and provide peace of mind knowing that your business affairs are our priority.
Reliable and trustworthy guidance for a wide variety of business matters
Business transactions are multifaceted issues that have the potential to lead to additional, long-term conflicts if handled improperly. It is vital that you work with an experienced business law attorney to analyze the status of your business so that you are able to make the best decisions and protect your assets. We routinely accept cases involving:
- Breach of contract. Contract disputes often lead to expensive and lengthy litigation. We work hard to negotiate and collaborate with all parties to reach mutually beneficial resolution in an efficient manner without the need for costly court battles.
- Business formation. There are several steps that must be taken to establish a new business. We assist clients in forming all types of businesses, including partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Buy and sell agreements. If you are interested in purchasing or selling all or a portion of your company, we have the legal resources and knowledge to comply with applicable regulations and start a successful new venture.
- Commercial and civil litigation. In many cases, business matters require litigation skills in addition to transactional assistance. Our significant courtroom experience makes us uniquely suited to provide comprehensive business representation for all of your legal needs.
- Contract review and development. Contracts are legally binding documents that must be carefully crafted and reviewed to ensure that your rights and assets are protected. It is important to seek legal advice and evaluate all potential legal ramifications before signing a contract.
Our primary goal is to provide honest and responsive legal guidance to help your business thrive. We resolve legal matters as quickly and efficiently as possible so that you can get back to the business of doing business.
Rely on our leading Abilene, TX business law firm for innovative legal strategies
At The Whitten Law Firm, P.C., business law matters are one of the cornerstones of our practice. Our legal acumen, coupled with personalized representation, gives you a solid legal foundation to establish your business and keep it operating as smoothly as possible. We can be reached at 325-672-7824 or by email. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your legal needs.