Abilene, Texas Civil Litigation, Business and Family Law Attorneys Provide Client-Focused Counsel and Advocacy
Handling a wide range of civil litigation matters since 1950
Navigating the legal system can be confusing and intimidating. However, with trustworthy advocates on your side protecting your best interests, you don’t have to spend unnecessary time and money worrying about the future. We listen to your concerns and provide the legal resources and representation you need to understand your options and achieve favorable results.
Attention to detail and decades of experience set us apart
Legal conflicts are often emotional and require a high level of skill and attention to detail to achieve successful resolution. The core of our practice is supported by our:
- Reputation in the community. Our firm is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, and proud of the reputation we have earned for providing steadfast guidance and achieving winning results through our dynamic mediation, negotiation and litigation strategies.
- Personalized, hands-on approach. We take the time to listen to and focus on your specific needs and develop a plan designed to address your specific legal needs and reach agreed-upon goals.
- Results-oriented focus. We understand the need to resolve legal matters efficiently and strive to reach a successful outcome in a reasonable timeframe.
- Commitment to helping you prepare for life changes. As a firm with a long history, we know that life often brings unexpected challenges and we will assist you in dealing with those challenges.
- Trustworthy advice to help you plan for the future. Planning for the future is one of the best ways to mitigate potential conflicts and place yourself in the best position for handling unforeseen events.
If you have questions about your legal options, our highly experienced and well-respected team of attorneys looks forward to answering those questions.
Full-service guidance for all your civil litigation needs
For more than 65 years, our firm has handled a wide range of civil matters involving:
- Business law. Our extensive experience helping commercial entities deal with a variety of business transactions allows us to confidently negotiate and litigate even the most challenging cases.
- Wills & probate. Planning for the future and protecting your property and assets is vital to ensuring your wishes are carried out and your loved ones protected after you’re gone.
- Family law. We assist clients with obtaining divorces, establishing premarital and postmarital agreements, and enforcing and modifying child custody and support arrangements.
- Real estate law. We have significant experience investigating the feasibility of real estate transactions as well as negotiating and drafting real estate documents.
For trustworthy legal help in Abilene, Texas and the surrounding areas, contact a team of attorneys with more than a half-century of combined experience.
Contact our Abilene, TX civil litigation, business law and family law firm for reliable legal support
At The Whitten Law Firm, P.C., our team of lawyers stands by your side throughout each step of the legal process, from start to finish, to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. Call us at [325-672-7824] or contact us online to schedule a consultation.